Friday, June 25, 2010

Accidentally topical


I had a photo that I took years ago on a trip to the Outer Banks of a warning flag that was at the end of the walkway leading to our rented beach house. I always liked the photo, but just didn't quite know what to do with it. So, last night I scanned it into my computer (because, yes folks, it was an ACTUAL photograph) and started contemplating what to do with it. After pondering that off and on for a good bit of the night, I gave up and went to bed. This morning I finally came up with an idea. This is the result. Was it worth it? We'll see. I added to a few items on Zazzle. It wasn't my original intention, but I thought it was an appropriate tie-in with the horrible disaster going on in the gulf right now. Maybe it was subconsciously in my mind all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment